Performics is required to pitch our brand to the whole of parent company, Publicis Media, in an entertaining and engaging way. We will be given roughly 10 minutes to ‘perform’. The 10 minutes will consist of 3 rounds. The 3 rounds will consist of roughly 3 minutes, to creatively communicate the Brand and Values in any way we like. For e.g.
• Starcom: (3 mins)
• Performics: (3 mins)
• Mediavest/Spark: (3 mins)
• Zenith: (3 mins)
Then repeat that same order 3 times, each with a different theme per round. Performics, since we are a Brand and a Practice (a service to other agencies within the Groupe) will need to produce an additional 3 rounds as part of the Practice Performance. Example themes for each round:
Round 1: Intro
Round 2: Our brand story
Round 3: Our culture
Round 4: Our Value Proposition
• Story time. Comedy skit/play with an over-the-top narrator, the majestic storyteller, reading a giant story book and cutting to spotlight acts featuring other actors throughout each round. Each skit helps tell the story.
• Assistance of a comedy writer to help develop a funny script.
• The aim is to pitch performics to all the brands within Publicis Media
Starring 8 internal staff.
Overall theme: Geeks
Overall story options (TBD):
• The marriage of geek and creative - a long and fruitful relationship. It will be intense, but rewarding
• The Big Bang Theory
• Go Green
We will work on confirming the overall creative theme today. We will then draft a script, then involve a comedian to run through the script with us, and inject humour. I envisage the following time from comedian:
• Review overview and draft script plus any background research/briefing on our brand: 2-3 hours
• Attend session with us to brainstorm jokes/angles (?): 2 hours
• Fine tune the script: 2-4 hours
If you could send through pricing that would be fantastic.
Performance day is Nov 10th. Rehearsals will need to commence WC 7th November so we would need to finalise script this week.