We have a text that was translated into English (a set of stories for women). However, it needs to be proofread by a native English speaker to make sure that it sounds natural.
1. You have to be a native English speaker
2. There will be around 30 pages to edit. Our budget is $2.5 per page ($75 in total). You have to accept that budget. Otherwise, your application will be rejected. Please note this is NOT a translation job - we need you to proofread/edit our content.
3. Your work must be accepted by our client first which means that we will release our milestone 3-4 days after completion. If our client finds mistakes/errors, you will be asked for revisions.
4. You need to be available on Monday and Tuesday evening (September 17th and 18th).
5. You will be asked to work in google doc and you will be paid via Freelancer.
Please apply by answering these questions (ONLY):
1. Are you a native English speaker? Where are you based?
2. What's your experience with proofreading/editing texts?
3. Do you accept our budget? (30 pages for $75)
4. Are you available on Monday/Tuesday evening?
5. Tell us in a few words why you think we should choose you! :)
Please note that we need someone who is detail oriented. This way, if you don't answer the asked questions, it will mean that you haven't read the whole offer and your application will be rejected.
If we are satisfied with your job, we may have more tasks for you in the future! Good luck!