[url removed, login to view] is the world's fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry's top 5 sites globally. With its 29 language editions and apps, [url removed, login to view] offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking financial news and timely opinion and analysis, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
You will be responsible for producing and managing news content, working with opinion and analysis content contributors as well as onboarding new ones. You’ll monitor localisation while also promoting the site on social media as well as through additional media outlets. This full-time, work-at-home role from 09:00-18:00 CET/CEST is offered on a freelance contract basis.
• Content writing, translating, editing and localisation for the site, app and videos.
• Searching for local news sources.
• Sourcing and collaborating with contributing writers/analysts.
• Forming partnerships with other companies in the finance field.
• Website and app QA and testing.
• SEO, online marketing activities and public relations.
• Promoting our Webmaster Tools for inclusion in other sites.
• Client support duties via web, email and also through app stores.
• Moderating comments in our forum.
• Social media management.
• Native German speaker
• Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
• Experience as a Digital Writer, Journalist or Editor
• Knowledge of financial markets terminology.
• Excellent communication skills.
• SEO knowledge is advantageous.
The ideal candidate must be energetic, creative, adaptable, have self-initiative and welcome challenges. Being able to work under pressure, quickly absorb and apply new skills, is essential to the success of the site.
I have been working as a an online marketing freelancer for almost 3 years Relevant Skills and Experience In addition, I do invest my money in the capital market. Proposed Milestones €488 EUR - Final Delivery