Intro to EIS
Elmira Industrial Supplies supplies ug is a growing startup focused on supplying material technologies to manufacturers in Europe and Asia. The main technology we are focusing on is: polyols for rigid polyurethane foams used in civil and industrial buildings, for insulation and structural reinforcement.
We use third-parties to manufacture in India. From there, we export. We are looking at the first million euro turnover for the end of 2018.
Your Position at EIS:
We need a Logistics Support Manager, locally in the Mumbai area, who maintains a coordinated operations management structure together with our European logistics manager. Specifically, the candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Supervise and provide leadership to build and maintain a strong logistics structure.
2. Maintain carrier and other 3rd party partnerships in support of logistics operations and
3. Managing customs brokerage operations.
4. Work to improve internal and external processes in support of EIS and customer
accounting and finance needs.
5. Effectively manage the carrier rate processes to ensure timely and efficient settlement
of carrier invoices.
6. Act as a liaison between parties providing direction and resolution in the event of carrier
settlement issues or disputes.
7. Maintains relations with suppliers and perform due diligences regularly as well as controls
on the supplies based on the norms developed internally to EIS.
What we require from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Logistics, Transportation, Business or related.
- Knowledge of the CLP/GHS rules and regulations.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- High command of English and Hindi - spoken and written.
Any between Russian, Turkish, French, German is a good plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize workload in a
- Ability to thrive on challenge, self motivated with a high level of energy.
- Good customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Create and maintain strong working relationships
- Living in Berlin is desirable but not necessary.
Your Compensation: Competitive; based on your knowledge and experience. Overall, it is on mutual agreement.
Place of Work: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Date of Start: December 2017.
Date you should apply: By 10/11/2017.
If this is your job opportunity (for which you have the required skills and experience) just write to us. We would be very glad to hear from you, should you bring in relevant experience and competences
15 freelancers are bidding on average €25/hour for this job
Hi, We are pune based IT team .We can hire the logistic manager for you to manage the operation. If you give hire us then we will post job on job portal .We export product for ebay and amazon.