I have a business built around strategic planning execution. A key component of my business is my Excel tracking dashboard. I have already developed one for a client and am looking for someone who can reverse engineer my product and partner me with to improve it and customize it for new clients.
I am looking for a long-term partner.
My dashboard is unique in that it is laid out and flows like a website. It uses a landing page and hyperlinks to move the user easily through the process. User experience is a key component of my product. The tool functions as a form for updates, a database for inputs, reports for status and outputs. It is probably closer to a scorecard than an actual dashboard.
* Clean, Aesthetic Visual Design Skills (for user-experience)
* Conditional Formatting Expertise
* Extensive Hyperlink Usage Between Sheets and Pages (for user-experience)
* VBA & Coding Skills
* Extensive ATTENTION to Detail
* Understanding of How Excel Can Operate as a Database-Like Product
* Ability to Reverse Engineer my Work & Suggest Improvements
* STRONG English Skills
* Pivot Table Expertise
* Understanding of Dashboards & the Roles they Serve in an Organization
* Usage of Images for Buttons
* Usage of Pre-Selected Drop-down Menus & Forms
* Strong Communicator, Time Manager, & Customer Service Skills
* Willingness to Sign a Non-Compete/Non-Disclosure Agreement