We are looking for a fast data entry operator to manage effectively large amounts of information. The target is to insert, update and maintain accurate data on computer systems and in archives.
1. Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
2. Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
3. Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
4. Apply data program techniques and procedures.
5. Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations.
6. Keep information confidential.
I believe you can handle these duties effectively if you're trained towards it?
1. Proven data entry working experience.
2. Typing speed and accuracy.
3. Familiarity with MS Office and data programs.
4. Trustworthy with an eye for detail.
5. knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation.
6. High school diploma
Hope you posses the above listed ?
74 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
I am a Freelance Professional in Data Entry. I am expert in using microsoft excel and has a good typing skill of 30 wpm. I am reliable and detail-oriented person.I am available 30 hrs/week. Glen
I have worked as an account handling employee for VODAFONE MSC, where i had to handle accounts and technical reading datasheets. I used to work for data entry during my college time.