Texas premier catering and hospitality firm, is seeking a bright and energetic individual to join our accounting department. This position focuses on our payroll and accounting functions, along with some accounts payable and project management initiatives.
• Experience processing complex payrolls with multi-departments and varied jobs.
• Familiarity working with high volume accounts payables in an environment that includes many locations and business types.
• Must be able to generate payroll reports to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
• Experience with Time and Attendance systems.
• Ability to successfully interact with varying levels of employees, while working efficiently and feeling comfortable in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
• Proficiency in Excel and accounting software.
• Project management experience is a strong plus.
• Good oral and written communication skills are important.
• A college degree is preferred but not required.
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits, including paid time off. We are an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered, please include a detailed cover letter with Payroll and Accounting Administrator in the subject line, explaining why you would be a strong candidate for this role. U s candidate ONLY
10 威客就此工作平均出价 $1156
Hi. I am a perfect writer with top-nitch writing skills. I guarantee quality and timely delivery of assignments. I am familiar with all the required writing formats.