The job is to transfer an assessment tool, which i built in excel into a web application.
Purpose of the tool:
We use the tool to conduct workshops with clients to better understand how the organize their processes. It helps us to understand the maturity of processes and IT
It also helps us to understand suitable improvement steps to suggest.
About the tool:
- consists of 5 core groups, about 20 sub groups and about 300 individual questions
- for each question, we set the "importance" between 1 and 3 to give the question a higher importance for later evaluation
- each questions comes with "tags" to filter questions and to filter the final evaluation. A tag can be "strategy" or "ERP" or "User interface" to name some examples
- for each question, we can choose between 7 maturity levels (Foundational, Developing, Established, Advanced, Leading, Lighthouse, Visionary) by clicking on the column
- For each maturity level, we have a short text, a list of a few bullets, an external link, video, picture
- At the end, every answer is counted, multiplied with the "importance" and visualized in statistics by group, by tag ... Our current evaluation is only with spider diagram (radar chart)
Expected features of the web application:
- Should be database based and ideally based on existing frameworks (eg. [login to view URL])
- Should be multi-lingual (if no language is available, English should be default)
- For each assessment we need to create a new user account for the client with the client name and a short client profile (industry, size, employees,..)
- Should have a landing page with a graphical process map (image map) to directly jump to a process (process map should show 1) number of questions available 2) number of answered questions)
- Should have the option to filter questions by tag, group or keyword
- It should be possible to answer a single question, a group of questions, or all question to show statistics
- There should be backend (login based)
- Admins should be able to
1) Add new groups, sub groups and questions
2) Add/edit texts/links/.. per maturity level for multiple languages
3) Access the statistics
4) reset a user account
I have started working on the job but could not continue due to other priorities. I noticed that the requirements could be fully covered by a framework like limesurvey and only need here and there extra coding (landing page, dynamic statistics)
Please consider the job to be maintly configuring an existing framework and not start from scratch.
41 威客就此工作平均出价 €602
Hi there, please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss the budget and deadline of the project. I have read your project description and i'm confident i can do this project for you perfectly. Thanks .