Work with an established best-selling author to write a book on the value of face to face strategic planning.
The task will involve:
- broad based research using online sources, libraries and interviews
- working with the author to structure the book
- organizing the information into stories and anecdotes that make the book interesting
The team member will be working one-on-one with the author and will have the opportunity to bring their original thought and research into the scope of the project. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to interview experts in the field.
I'm looking for someone who has:
- done ghostwriting in the past and can tell interesting and compelling stories (think Malcolm Gladwell)
- is excellent at research and has access to an academic library, preferably online (most people in the US can get a library card giving them this kind of access - I'm sure this is true in other parts of the world.
- an ability to organize data in a compelling way
- a willingness to think about the content of the book and help me create something both compelling and useful.
Please reply with:
1. Your favorite color in the subject line
2. A sample of your work in .pdf format
3. An explanation of why you would be a good social science / popular business writer
4. Your favorite social science/ popular business books.
This is an online job, although there is the option to come to Ubud, Bali and stay in our villa to work on it as well.
The first task will be the research and framing of the book. That is what you will be bidding for. The second task will be writing. That would be a new project.