Hello Website Experts!
I need a top design website built for a luxury furniture company. The home page must showcase top arrivals in flash banner that is easy to update, as well as our social media follow sites at the bottom. The internal pages must show the featured item plus allow customers to add additional pieces to their selection like love seat - coffee tables etc. The admin page has to be simple and allows us to adjust the layout of all the pages if we desire to change the format. Once the site is designed the admin page can also allow us to change to color scheme of the entire site - it gives us complete control over ever page - as well as custom 404 page not found.
Each product page will published in line with Google SEO including a way to determine the title of internal furniture pages, select relevant key words for that particular furniture item, and a description summery or meta tags for search engines crawlers.
The site must be compatible for Google shopping.
This website also gives us the ability a place to place custom YouTube video of the sofa set (for example), and allow the customers to pick the same sofa in different colors. The showcase pages allow customers to enlarge the main picture mouse over. I also would like a place for the customers to sign up for mailing list - alerts - and become members of the sites. We need the site to be able to perform the following functionality.
1. The ability to add or remove categories to the tool bar.
2. The ability to allow customers to place deposit on out of stock items.
3. A custom design page - for customers needing special items. This page will have samples of designs and walk customers through a step by step process of designing their own furniture.
4. We need a interactive blog
5. Site will automatically notify "Watch List" customers that their items are now in stock.
6. Site will also allow customers to participate in live auctions - using their member log in and password. Auction feature will allow members to bid in real time - win the item - arrange shipping (calculate shipping for international) and allow them to check out. The auction section of the site will have it's own landing page where we can place the items up for auction as well as but now.
This job pays in two parts and has opportunity for long term maintenance and upgrade compensation. The first compensation plan is connected to the overall design, development, and deliverables of the site within the time frame we agree upon. We will pay in three installments: 1/3 at the start - 1/3 at the half - and 1/3 once completed.
Th second compensation plan is to get the site listed in Google Shopping, furniture listed in Amazon Prime - set up Ebay Store - and finally get the blog indexed by Google News / Blogs. This compensation will be monthly and we will come to terms on the amount after you are awarded the project - but feel free to submit your offer for this compensation when you submit your bid.
I have two websites that already have the functionality I like and will provide you with those links once I award the project. You can simply copy the features I like from those sites - but I will like you to come up with an awesome unique home page / landing page.
I need this website built in 30 days (the second compensation plan is not included in that 30 day period). If you can not build this site in 30 days then please do not submit your bid. I prefer a designer who speaks clear English - before I award the job I would need to speak with you in order to confirm.
We will send you all the content and pictures of each furniture item for the initial upload in order to minimize the work hours but we will need you to input the content and pictures on the pages for the initial launch.