I'm looking for an experienced branding and graphic designer to develop a branding guideline document for my new fun social food and drink related commerce business. The guideline will serve as the central branding "manual" from which the app, website, flyers, business cards etc... will be based upon (colors, fonts etc...).
I've included 2 attachments:
- [url removed, login to view] - this is a snapshot of the home page of the website being developed to give you an idea of the colors I've been thinking of (red, white, black) but am happy to change this. The current basic logo is also shown in this attachment. I want to replace this with a new logo.
- SCOUT_PARTNER_GUIDE - this is an example of the final work product I am looking to get through this process.
Some key words to consider when preparing this branding guideline are:
- Fun lifestyle
- Sharing with friends, very social
- Top quality coffee and food
- Easy and on the spot purchasing
- Travel and wanderlust
- Sharing a really great experience (rather than sharing a product)
In your bid - can you please send me:
- Example brand guideline documents you have prepared in the past
- Timeline and cost
- Tell me what you will need from me to complete
I plan to setup the project with 2 phases and will require successful completion of the logo and color scheme first, and then the completion of full brand guideline document as phase 2. Please split your bid $ accordingly.
Phase 1: Logo (including relevant files etc...) and color scheme (including the specific R/G/B specs)
Phase 2: Style guide (guideline document that defines the use of colors, fonts, standard approach)
Am very excited about this project, and I will expect there would be more ongoing work for you should we have a successful project together!
Looking forward to receiving your bids.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $181 for this job
Hi there, I have been working as a professional illustrator and digital artist for years now and have my worked published in several mags. Binish M. Portfolio: Graphic Design Portfolio: [url removed, login to view]
I have 3 years experience in design So am compitent for the job as it suit your style Relevant Skills and Experience Advance knowledge in computer editing. And photo shoping