Strict Deadline Enforcement.
All questions to be asked before project gets awarded.
No Milestone payment.
All payment only on Job Completion.
Must show wireframe / Mock Up
Date wise timelines to be given for each section.
Website brief as below ( Phase 1 ) - Deadline of June 27 for completion.
Must be mobile friendly and responsive. Also should look good on Comp.
Scope of Work Detailed - Line Item Wise
1) "Recommend, Identify, customise and Install theme on our Hosting
2) Set Up Theme and customise as per requirement
3) "Enable social Log in, Registration Page, auto link to Mail Chimp for Email
Preferred registration method would be connect via LinkedIn
Subscribe to DMA Code Of Practice for Content marketers"
4) Manage Email Preferences page
Set up Email templates for sign up, email confirmation, opt out, forgot password etc
5) About Us Page - Write up, What we do, AIMS, Mission, Charter, ( Copy will be provided )
6) "People Page - 3 Sections of Exe Council, Board Members, Secretariat Staff
( CMS for our team to be able to add people, profile and social links, brand logos of people organisations )
Add Companies Involved - CMS for secretariat to be able to add brand Logos and links to company website"
7) Home Persistent Footer ( Council Founding Members / Supporters )
8) Members List - People + Brand Logos ( CMS for secretariat to keep adding )
9) "Why Join - Text and Graphics, Call to action
Join Today Form, Take to Payment page"
10) Events Page - This is basically where secretariat will add Event Name, Date, Location and link to event - To be displayed on side bar widget
11) "In House Events page - This is where CMS to be provided will add information in backend
Info Buckets required are ( Event Banners, Event Small Pic, Event Name, Event By Line, Theme, Topic, Venue, Synopsis or Program Content, Agenda by Hour Flow by time, What attendees will learn/Key Takeaway, Who should attend, Speaker Profile and pic (upto 3), Date, Time, Certificate, Testimonials from past attendees, add Links to purchase tickets / RSVP )
Must display on Home Widget at Side Bar, Each Event to have own page"
12) "Blog Post - ( Top 3 categories will be a) Case Studies b) E Boooks c) Interviews / Opinions. CMS required to update and post, Should reflect on front end"
13) "News & Trending Items
CMS to be similar to sharing a link on Facebook and the image from the web link is picked up, CMS to have provision to replace image, Should get displayed on front end
When User Clicks should open within the browser reader and allow user to come back to side - not open URL in new window or move outside side )"
14) "Related Posts Plug-in
Basis what user is selecting - should get displayed more related posts from across the web"
15) "Facebook Comments - Each Post to have an option to comment and share directly on Linkedin and Facebook - Social Share buttons for Most used Li/ FB/ Twitter / Whats app
16) Provide a plug in to convert to newsletter - Top posts of the weeks, most read /shared to get converted automatically into a HTML responsive newsletter and be sent out to subscribers.