Hello...I am looking for a website designer (not a developer) who can work with me to create a unique design for a new single-page website.
...I want you to produce:
- wireframe mockups initially so we can decide on layout and order etc
- a vector website design in Illustrator, XD or Photoshop
- at least 3 different design concepts from which I can choose a final
- a responsive design- so both a normal (wide screen) and stacked (narrow mobile screen) design needs to be produced
- a design with maximum above-the-fold content to retain users on mobile devices especially
- the design should be based on the copy (content) I give you
- original work only! The design should not be from a template or copied from another site!
...About the website
...The website is for a small web design company who specialise in WordPress. They produce websites, plugins and themes. They have a wealth of experience and there is 1 key member (the company director) who needs to be introduced in the design.
I know the sections and I have the copy (content) for the website.
There are going to be about 7 sections.
...Professional, spacious, engaging, interactive, happy to have some parallax, do not want any sliders or carousels (unless combining content that is already on the page for mobile view), happy to use an icon library (such as Font Awesome), please use Google Fonts, avoid background images as much as possible so that lazy loading can be used, there are no already established brand colours so please choose what works well with the logo (which I will give you), happy to have stock photography that is appropriate (please use [login to view URL]).
...Any questions? Let me know!