We are looking for a Freelance Apparel Graphic Designer.**You must be able to work out of our office in Montebello, CA. when needed**
The Icon Lab Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating original graphic art work that reflects the mens brand and vision, and pushes the envelope in street wear/urban graphics and design. Candidate must be able to produce original artwork and concepts in multiple style and mediums. The Apparel Graphic Designer must be able to create cutting edge graphics and design throughout a wide range of products. This person must have good communication skills and the ability to work across several different platforms simultaneously. With a primary emphasis on product graphics the responsibilities include, but are not limited to working with the design and development teams. Knowledge of current/trending Fashion, Style and Design and the relation to the Street wear/Urban lifestyle is necessary. A solid knowledge of color trends is required. This position will work on in-season collections, SMU and Special Projects.
Knowledge, Ability, & Skills Required:
• Develop innovative and on-trend graphics
• Emphasis on screen printed graphics, and fabric prints.
• Extremely proficient with Illustrator and Photoshop on Mac Platform• Minimum 3 years of professional Apparel Graphic Design experience in product development and applied Graphic arts
• Must be able to manage multiple projects, across several categories, within the set timeline and meeting the standards set by Management.
• Relevant portfolio with various samples
• Design and work on SMU (Special Make Up) product that meets specific directional goals and schedule set by key accounts.
• Passion and aptitude for the design of consumer products
• Thorough knowledge of printing techniques and understanding of how graphics will translate onto a printable garment.
• Ability to constantly innovate and maintain a strong brand identity cross product lines
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills, able to thrive in deadline driven environment
• Provide accurate/complete Design Packs to Product Development on schedule.
• Strong illustration skills with ability to create graphic concept free hand as well as on the computer.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to multi task and handle many projects at a time
• Must be a team player, good at problem solving and completing tasks with a sense of urgency
• Passion and aptitude for product design
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1046 for this job
Your DESIGN will not be similar to any network. The approach I highly creative, each project - it is not a clone of some images. This is a separate composition, sometimes bordering on the work of art (dare I say it).