Need a "budget friendly" estimate of between $500 and $1K to do the following:
Move [url removed, login to view] to the WordPress platform and move over existing content and add in new content.
Add WPtouch mobile plugin to Vitabakes for a mobile friendly version of the website.
Create portfolios on 3 freelance websites
• Setup and installation of WordPress
• Custom design of Responsive template theme (mobile friendly)
• Home Page slideshow
• Custom navigation
• Use of Pages for the website and Posts for a blog
• Installing all necessary plugins (i.e. seo, sitemap, backup, security) and any additional plugins for functionality
• Moving all existing content to the website
• Adding in all new content supplied
• Adding in of calls to action and any forms needed
• Stock images (up to $40) any additional or more expensive stock images would have to be supplied by you
• Optimization of core pages for best keywords and desired local areas including keyword research and meta tag, h1, alt
tag and content optimization
• Custom widgets for the footer and/or sidebar that can include social media following and sharing functionalities and
other relevant information
• Tested and moved to your server and 3 months support
1. Develop of graphical mock ups based on initial conversion of desired look and feel of the site along with what complies
with responsive limitations
2. Round of revisions of the mock ups to narrow it down to one mock up
3. Build out of mock up into a live design and once complete revision round to make any changes to the live design
4. Installation of existing and new content and then one round of revisions of the content and it’s placement
5. Site testing and form testing
6. Site is made live and forms and pages are tested again
Freelance Portfolio / User Listing Design
Cost – Being included with SGBiz Services design tasks
Set up portfolios under 3 freelance websites with information supplied and use of images and graphics from website or made
for the portfolio.
• WP Touch plugin purchase
• WP Touch Installation & setup
• Customization of the templates to look as much as possible like Vitabakes
• Round of revisions after setup and initial styling.
Note: There are limitations to WPtouch and not all site content can be shown, slideshows etc. The limitations are in place
to ensure the mobile version remains mobile friendly to Google and is fast to load. So it may not be possible to make all
desire changes or show all the site’s content as it appears on a desktop.
Must be based in USA