New Project "Phoenix" - Numeric keypad control
该项目成功由hgernhardtiii ，以$111 USD的价钱在3 天内完成。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$30 - $250 USD
In the above example from our present pos system a standard numeric keypad was generated. Each key triggers an event with the corresponding character
The characters of the pressed keys are displayed in the upper red field
With the function key "C" you can delete a character that has been entered.
With the function key "X" you can enter the multiplier symbol.
The control element must have the following characteristics:
- The entire control element should be responsive.
- The design of the individual keys should be modifiable. It should be possible to change the form and color of the keys.
- Clicking on a key should trigger an event passing the corresponding character.
- Depending on the country setting a comma must be replaceable by a period.
- A function should be used to read and modify the value in the red field.
- Clicking on the "OK" key should trigger an event passing the entered value.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online