Spateof is a young and dynamic consulting company in Innovation & Information Management, Business Strategy and Project Management (Agile development, Design Thinking, Lean Management, Lean Canvas ...)
More than just giving advice, we support our customers in the deployment of these solutions as in the adoption of tools related to their implementation.
We also propose to our customers to take charge of a part of the realisation of their technological projects with multidisciplinary teams (UX, design, agile management, software development ...) allowing them to transform an idea into a digital product of quality.
Become familiar with the HR team needs
Take part in the prospection of technological solutions
Participate in the development of the architecture of HRIS tools
Participate in HRIS tools setting up
Responsible for the creation of IS training materials as assisting recruitment officers in its adoption
Take part in specifications drafting for development teams to build connectors, or cover features that not offered by existing HRIS tools. Following up the execution in collaboration with the various teams involved
Fluency in English is required. All documentation and reports are in English.
Practical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Talent and Human Resource Software in general (e.g; Smart Recruiter, Bamboo HR, Zoho People).
Experience in Information System configuration
Qualities of autonomy, concerned with the details and the quality of the deliverables, you do not close your eyes to the problems you face and have good interpersonal skills?
Come to join us!
Information to be provided
Please share with us:
- Resume and/or If possible a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your country of residence and time zone
- Your availability and mention when you can start (flexible working hours are accepted as long as you assist to our daily meeting usually occurring between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, French time)
- You daily rate
- Any certification, portfolio of previous projects that would support your application to this job
- Any certification that would attest to your English level
- A screenshot of your internet speed