On August 16, Twitter will be deprecating and shutting down the existing "POST direct_messages/new" service from the Twitter API. In order to continue posting Direct Messages to my Twitter followers, I need a programmer that has experience migrating to the new Account Activity API and using the new "POST direct_messages/events/new" service. This program will automatically send DM's (direct messages) a list of our most-recent followers on Twitter.
Here is the announcement from Twitter:
Last April we announced many changes coming to our platform including replacing existing endpoints with improved versions. We've been steadily launching new APIs and on December 19th we announced that we would be deprecating a few services after six months. Developers using Site Streams, User Streams and legacy Direct Message endpoints have two additional months for migration, beyond the original retirement date of June 19th 2018. These services and endpoints will now be shut down on Thursday August 16, 2018.
• User Streams
• Site Streams
• GET direct_messages
• GET direct_messages/sent
• GET direct_messages/show
• POST direct_messages/new
• POST direct_messages/destroy
We have new endpoints and services available that provide similar access and, for Direct Messages, some additional functionality:
• Account Activity API enterprise and premium
• GET direct_messages/events/list
• GET direct_messages/events/show
• POST direct_messages/events/new
• POST direct_messages/events/destroy
To help you make a smooth migration to these new endpoints and services we have two migration guides:
• Account Activity API "Account Activity API migration guide" for those going from User Streams and Site Streams to our new webhooks based service
• "Direct Message migration guide" for those migrating between Direct Message REST endpoints
I'm looking to hire immediately, and the job must be completed within 1 week after hire.
13 威客就此工作平均出价 $556
Hi, I can convert (or create new one) your software based on the new service of the twitter. You just want to send messages or you have any rules for sending messages? let me have more details. Thanks