What we're looking for:
An experienced full stack developer to help kick-start/build on networking platform. We need someone to work on specific project requirements below. The project is based on node.js react.js with mongodb
Web App Overview: A platform where anyone can signup, upload content, connect or follow other users, Can also like, comment, share or favorite others upload or post, User will also get real-time web notification on every single action.
1. The user can signup via email or other social networking API's
2. The user can build their profile with all the information required as per the design. ( design will be shared on request)
3. The user can upload “images”, “video” or other “post” (timeline page) on the platform
4. The user can visit other users profile and can follow or send connect request to another user.
5. Admin will have complete control over the platform, user, and stats.
6. Web notification on each single action
7. The user can search for uploads and user
8. The user can message other users.
9. Top user suggestions (via algorithm)
10. Post suggestions (via algorithm)
11. Onboarding tour (to make understand about the platform.)
12. GraphQL API’s
1. NodeJS 2. React JS for UI
3. Mongo DB 4. SEO friendly coding/links
5. Retina ready, Pixel perfect & Responsive
6. Speed optimized codes & design (Most important)
7. Security-optimized for data & uploads.
8. Cross browser compatibility
9. Optimised data table structure
10. Graph QL API's
11. Multi-language support (can use google translate, upto 5 language)
12. Admin panel to control the website and their statics. (Will share the admin panel theme)
13. All documentation of the web app should be clean and easy to understand.
14. Make it live on AWS or better
15. Before make it live I need complete QA
16. Support after delivering the platform
I will provide you the design as a .psd file and you have to do some minor changes in it.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent full stack web development project you worked on.