We are looking for an experienced developer near Ahmedabad with at least three years of experience in hybrid App development. We would like to intervju the to-be-hired person in person. The developer should have:
- Excellent programing skills in Hybrid App development
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Be able to integrate existing softwares/frameworks
- Be able to work independently and collaborate with our team member in Ahmedabad
- Interested of continuing working on the project after completion of this specification.
- Communicate over Skype regarding leading of the project
This document is a specification of what the WD app shall be able to do. It’s not an exhaustive list.
- The App shall work on Android and iOS
- The developed software shall use a common code base as far as possible to maximize re-use across platforms
- The developed software shall consist of pre-existing software and open source as far as possible
- The user shall be able to log-in using the Swedish electronic authentication method “BankId”.
- The user shall be able to log-in using email and password.
1. Chat based surveys
Purpose: To be able to answering surveys using a chat interface.
Input: A survey is generated from the WD back-end service (where the survey is stored in a database).
Output: Survey responses from the user
Software: Which software can make this as easy as possible? Perhaps see the ExperienceSampler, an open-source scaffold for creating smartphone apps for experience sampling ([login to view URL])
The app should include these steps:
a. Asking whether it is ok to start a survey with a particular name and provided background information of the survey.
b. Asking the questions of the survey, wait for user inputs. Handle different response formats such as word responses or closed-ended rating scales responses.
c. Debriefing, or end of survey.
d. Allow users to stop and continue at later time.
e. Send push notification to remind users to of take or complete a survey
2. Voice based surveys
Purpose: To be able to answer surveys using a voice interface.
This voice interface should have the same dialog as the chat survey, however, rather than presenting text in a chat, there should a text-to-speech model that speaks the text in the chat, and rather than the user types the text, the user should be able to speak their responses.
Text-to-speech should work for Swedish and English from the start. It should also be easy to expand to other common languages.
Software: Which voice-to-text and text-to-speech software is as accurate as possible?
3. Behavioral sampling
Purpose: To automatically sample behavioral data from the user based on existing sampling software and store the result in a database.
Software: Use the AWARE software [login to view URL]
Sensors: Here is a list of what should be sampled: [login to view URL]
User interface: The user interface should be minimal. The first time the user login to the WD App it should ask for allowing of sampling. Then the user allows this. No other interface is needed at this point.
Data storages: The data should be stored using a secure system in a database.
One aim of the App is to lower the threshold of taking WD surveys, which should be measured by increased the number of participants that respond, and/or earlier/faster responses.