This project requires understanding of fire base database and OCR. I need an App for course instructors that allows them to create and assign quiz questions randomly and then print a hard copy for students.
1. Firebase notification: User sets the scheduled date for [login to view URL] that date user should get a notification at 8 am that he has a quiz scheduled for today of xyz course.
2. When the user creates a quiz, it is displayed in list view, there is an image view on each list item which has an option "assign", when user clicks on assign, it asks for number of questions to be assigned to each student( not greater than number of questions in quiz) , after user input number of questions to be assigned then app should pick that many questions from quiz list randomly and assign them to student and repeat this process for each student taking that particular course. This has to be stored somewhere on a database that what questions were assigned to which student so that quizzes are marked accordingly. Also this should be displayed in app. When student list item is long clicked then list of quizzes should appear which has been assigned to that student. When a particular quiz is long clicked then those questions should appear which were assigned from that quiz to that student.
3. Currently when user adds a new course it is not checked whether the course with same title, same programme and same semester has been already added by the same user, I need that check for adding course, adding quiz, adding question, adding student and any other thing which needs that check.
4. after questions are assigned then there should be a way to print them. I leave it upon the programmer where to provide that option of printing the quiz. so if there are 10 students taking a course then there will be 10 quizzes to print because each student would have different questions. in case user had chosen to assign 4 questions to each student from a quiz consisting of only 4 questions, in that case the order of questions for each student would be different. so we need to print number of quizzes equal to number of students.
5. Right below the option of "assign" there is an option "mark" which should be disabled until quiz is assigned. When user clicks on mark then app will have to mark the [login to view URL] is totally upto programmer how he implement it. even if you suggest a special format of answer like separate answer sheet with right option encircled or anything then let me know.
[login to view URL] should be displayed in result [login to view URL] list view should display all quizzes that are marked. then for each quiz a lis of students with marks should be displayed.
7. enabling firebase offline capabilities