Build a streaming video app for Android phones. The app should have ability to connect to external camera over Bluetooth and WIFI. Two types of cameras will be used in this design. (go pro session camera and a IP camera). The two video streams should be resizable on the interface app in which can be minimized as well. Also looking to have a GPS map overlay on top of the two streams that are also resizable and can be minimized. The streamed video output will be sent to the desired streaming server. The output streams should include normal options for streaming servers, this test case will utilize Wowza streaming servers [url removed, login to view] An option to utilize a dns name and ip address is required. Options to stream to you tube, periscope and ustream are optional if they can be implemented.
1. Be able to capture streaming video from up to 2 external cameras and also phone camera.
2. Camera technologies,
• Go Pro line of cameras (similar to the go pro app capture), Video Capture rate options
H.264 - 1920 x 1440
H.264 - 1920 x 1080
H.264 - 1280 x 720
H.264 - 1280 x 960
H.264 - 848 x 480
• IP spy camera ( app settings similar to iminicam app)
o Video resolution 1080/720/640/480 option
o 15Fps to 30fps
3. GPS map overlay on top of video with gps coordinates from the cell phone for tracking. (2 view options that can be resized to 1/8 , ¼ and ½ of screen.
a. Street view with speed , altitude, distance and current location (similar option can be found in Vidometer app by hitcase).
b. Satellite Map with speed , altitude, distance and current location (similar option can be found in Vidometer app by hitcase).
4. Streaming compatibility inputs with Wowza Streaming requirements, for Amazon cloudfront
[url removed, login to view]
RTMP Video: H.264, VP8, VP6, Sorenson Spark®, Screen Video v1 & v2
Audio: AAC, AAC-LC, HE-AAC+ v1 & v2, MP3, Speex, Opus, Vorbis