The Elite Access video control is an iOS/Android control to be used in a React Native App. The final deliverable should include a simple React Native app that loads the control and functions as specified in the following document. The purpose of the video control is multi-functional, and can be broken down into the following states/roles:
Initial Client Video Preview
It begins with a client video loaded from memory during the OnLoad event of the control. At this point, the reviewer should have access to the standard video pause/play control, as well as frame-by-frame step through via dragging the bottom timeline or using the left and right step through buttons. A few notes to keep in mind:
• The video to be loaded should be identified via the VideoID property
• The configuration t.o the local storage should be part of the React Native project
• The bottom timeline should auto-hide 2 secs after the video begins to play.
• The reviewer should be able to use standard touch gestures to zoom in or out of the current frame.
• The player should support both landscape and portrait orientations
• The player should support any video resolution and frame rate supported by the device in use
Once the reviewer has previewed the video, they will need to provide feedback. This happens via a number of tools in the video control:
• On-Screen Painting – the control should provide a method for selecting the paint control. When selected, a collapsible fly-out menu should provide options to adjust the paint color and select an eraser. When selected, touching the screen and dragging will paint/draw on the screen. When the eraser is selected, it will remove any paint from the screen
• On-Screen Recording – the control should feature a record button to trigger a video capture of any activity that happens on the device screen. This includes any playback, pause, rewind, etc. of the client video, any on-screen painting.
• Audio Recording – when the record button is pressed, it should also record audio from the device microphone.
• Camera Capture – the control should provide a button to switch the recorded video between the on-screen capture and the device camera. When the device camera is selected, the screen should show the camera view to the reviewer along with a button to return to the screen capture. The final recorded video should have a seamless transition between on-screen video and camera capture.
• Save & Send – the control should provide a button for saving the outputted video to local storage and sending the stored byte array to a web service. This service properties should be configurable from the react native control properties. For final testing, a web service url/credentials will be provided.
Hello, this is a further overview into what we need. Please read over this and respond back as to weather or not you feel completely qualified for this work. We need someone very qualified for this position.
52 威客就此工作平均出价 $13/小时
Hi, I am having 12 years of experience in iPhone, Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa, iOS, Android Worked with Apple in Cupertino for 4 years. https://www.freelancer.com/u/kptech.html [login to view URL] Thanks, KP TECH
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks