Looking for our first backend developer hire to begin building the architectures of our MVP. This project will probably take around 6 months. We are tech startup based in Australia trying to solve a problem that will make a lot of consumers and service providers happy. The concept is based on the founders own pain as a consumer, which has been confirmed with initial consumer insight research.
You will have experience in big consumer-facing apps in the fintech space. Given the dynamic nature of our stage, your collaboration and creative skills need to be strong. Our first priority is that you thoroughly understand the concept, hence we need to spend some time discussing the project before you will think it is the right fit for you.
You will be working closely with the Founders, the technical advisor/lead, Senior UX designer and scrum co-ordinator. Project will be managed through Jira and confluence.
Our skills required are;
• A minimum of 3 years of experience developing web or mobile applications
• Solid understanding of [login to view URL] or React as well as Node.js
• A good understanding and experience with AWS
• A good understanding of OWASP and security practices
• Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
• Experience working in an agile, start-up environment