The ideal candidate has professional experience in SaaS software and technology and is excited by complex, open-ended, and real-world challenges.
• Build robust and scalable software in Angular, NodeJS, Python, AWS, Linux.
• Develop SaaS features using Prometheus, Clickhouse, PostGres, Nifi
• Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
• Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
• Provide technical training and support both internally and externally.
• Other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Very strong analytical thinker.
• Maintains composure under pressure.
• Fast learner with a strong technical acumen.
• Excels independently and in a team environment.
• A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
• Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
• Experience with Angular, NodeJS, NoSQL, SQL, and the willingness to learn new technologies. Solid exposure to MQTT data and NIFI is a must have.
• Preferable to have exposure to node-red, autosol, ignition, wonderware, industrial automation and few industry leading PLCs (Rockwell/AllenBradley/rockwell/abb/siemens/mitsibishi/schneider)
• Understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Focus on efficiency, user experience and process improvement.