I have a website that uses WP Google Maps, but this isn't functioning correctly on iPad. However, please ensure your code changes work across all platforms.
All changes MUST be documented. You will be working on the development server and I will need to replicate this on the live server.
The code must be responsive to window resize.
• Screen Resolution above 768px
- Map at 50% width of container & the height should be the same as the width (never more)
- Table of links at 50% width of container & the height should be the same as the width (never more)
- Both items side by side and perfectly in proportion
- 20px between the 2 items (in the middle)
- 20px padding in the container
• Screen Resolution below 767px
- Map at 100% width & 100% height of container
- Table of links at 100% width & 100% height of container
- Map on top, table of links below
- 10px between the 2 items (top)
- 10px padding in the container
8 freelancers are bidding on average $34 for this job
Hi! I am Usama. I am expert for working with Google APIs and Google Maps API and Responsive Webdesign is always been a part of my work. I would feel an honor to work for you. Thanks!
Good and fast the [url removed, login to view] company deals with many orders both large and small for little [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]