Please see [[url removed, login to view]] (user: customail password: demo). I want to add the following features to it. I have the source code. But it might be easier to start from scratch. Please try out the website, read and understand the following features and let me know a time and quote.
1) Intuitive reporting system, so that you can check the links clicked by each member (it currently only tracks individual opens) and produce printer-friendly reports with graphs based off these.
I want to view what links have been clicked, based off how many clicks have been done throughout the entire email, and also the number per user. Currently it provides tracking for each user. We need a pie graph for each email sent based on how many people have opened the email against how many emails were sent.
2) Robust delivery service. We are currently using Persits ASPemail component, and are sending emails to a designated mailqueue, but are still having problems with our larger clients getting timeout errors.
We MUST be able to send out 5000+ emails in one go as fast as possible. The mail program should manage all email bounces as well.
3) Easy way to manage editing interface with the ability to load templates, and an easy way for us to add templates.
We would design the templates at our end, but would need a way to upload them.
I want the ability to customize templates for mailouts. We had a request from a real estate company, where they want a seperate list for each salesperson.
4) Easy way to save and retrieve emails - we currently do it by subject name, but would like to change it to do it by ID number
5) Automated signup procedure: Now, for each customer we are having to create a new directory on the server and upload a new database. I want to have the images from our templates embedded rather than having the user needing to be connected to Internet.
I want to have a way of saving the email as a page only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE, Netscape, Mozilla