We want an attractive database driven website? design for clothing design and sales
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* Allow creation and maintenance of product categories
* Allow creation and maintenance of sub-product categories
* Add images of products
* Add product details (name, description, size, color, cost)
* Allow items to be added to shopping cart
* Allow items to be checked out.
* International Merchant Account setup
* Allow tracking of orders made.
* Allow Quote to be made based on color, quantity, sizes? and number of colors
* Allow listing of images showing product concepts
* Allow maintenance of product concept images
**Custom Design:**? Four design tools:?
* Change item-Select a new product type
* Add art-Add a piece of art work to the product
* Add text-Add text to the product
* Make notes- Allow additional information to be passed on
? ? ?
* "Rotate" button to access the various designable areas of the product under? design
* "Zoom" button will? allow closer look at? item
* Use tools in any order.
* Use one tool at a time
* Preview? custom item? in? view box.
* To move or edit any element of the? design ([url removed, login to view] of text or an image), click on that element in the view box and either drag it to the desired position or alter it by adjusting the settings that appear on the left hand side of the screen.
At any time, enter or change the quantities in the Pricing Box? and click the "Update Price" button to? receive updated price .
* Price calculated based on quantity, blank good, the number of colors in? design (for screen-printing),? the amount of decoration? added (for embroidery).
* Price is updated automatically as? these variables update
* "Checkout"? allows completion of order process.
* At any point in the design process,? click the "save design" button to save the design or the "show friends" button to email? design to others.
* "Print" button allows? hard copy of? design that includes pricing information, as well as a description of? the creation.
? Images and Fonts-Stored on the server or custom images and fonts can be uploadedThey must meet the following criteria:
* Screen-printing, Black and white photographs or illustrations with clear, distinct areas of color as opposed to multiple shades and tones.
* Half-tones or gradient images
* For embroidery, images must only contain clear, distinct areas of color.
* Vector illustrations created in programs such as Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. These images should be saved or exported and then uploaded in *.eps format. Before saving or exporting as *.eps, please (1) flatten the image, (2) outline fonts, and (3) convert to Pantone or RGB colors.
* Raster images, such as those created in Adobe Photoshop and CorelPHOTOPAINT, should be saved or exported as *.gif, *.tif, or *.jpg files.
* Images should be high-resolution (minimum? 200 dots per inch (DPI) at the actual size to be printed.
* ? <[url removed, login to view]> has a good implementation of this concept
Browsers-IE 5+, Netscape 6+