Our website was commissioned in 2004. The current Landing Page (written in Flash) doesn't work on iPads or other mobile devices. The web site needs to be updated. Looking for a talented (but affordable) web designer to undertake the following work:
1. Want to have a ‘clever’ landing page creation and animation (in Java, not flash)
3. Need to have a Content Management System (CMS); CMS should be open source Enterprise level CMS robust enough to allow other elements to be added to the website later on without having to rebuild our website all over again (such as client admin areas, events plugins and eCommerce solutions etc.)
4. Template design needs to include the current corporate colours (red, black, grey and white); Our logo must remain unchanged
5. Around 30 pages of content + stock photos (I’ll provide photos / cartoon sketches)
6. ‘site search’ facility (so visitors to our site can type in a word / phrase to find information)
7. Blogging facilities so we can add new posts to site regularly
8. Email marketing system (e.g. ‘plick’ or ‘mailchimp’) so that subscribers can receive regular updates on the blog via email
9. ‘Further reading’ - CMS must allow us to add books recommended by us onto the site.
10. the contact page will include contact details as well as an online form capturing name, company, title, telephone, email and a message. The form details will be emailed to
11. need site to be Search Engine friendly. Our site’s coding, presentation and structure to follow up-to-the-minute SEO practices. Not looking for specific SEO strategy, but things such as meta-tags and descriptions are to be included as standard. Web designer to submit the final agreed website to Google to gain a ranking as quickly as possible
12. Testing: The site must be tested in all the latest versions of the major browsers (should be tested against different platforms and devices to make sure that any bugs are ironed out before the website is made live to the public)
13. Google analytics to be added to the website to give up to date stats on the visitors to our website. I will supply you a list of people who will need access to the stats.
14. Domain name / hosting will be arranged by us (either via Melbourne IT or Austdomains)
15. Want at least 12 month Warranty; if anything requires fixing in the first 12 months of our website being live, web designer will provide us with 100% free support until site fixed
16. Payment: 50% on commencement balance on completion (i.e. on transfer of ownership to us). All logos, print design and website design will become property of our company upon full payment of the final invoice.
17. a minimum of two hours of training with the web designer + 30 days of unlimited phone and email support for the software ‘fee free’ starting from the date on the ‘project finalisation agreement’