NOTE: Post reply in bid with word SHOPIFY or your bid will be ignored.!!!!!
Project Summary: Implement payment options for Quantum Payment Gateway into Shopify
Integrate Quantum into Shopify using the following API(s).
Module should be written to work with php5.3 or later. Globals off, no short tags. Standard secure php coding.
Module will be owned and distributed by Quantum Payment Gateway
We will supply a developer test account in our gateway.
SSL is required. There MUST be a check that if there is no SSL (port 443), it will redirect to ssl.
Please note that if you bid on this project and are awarded it we require that you state how many days it will take to complete it upfront.
Failure to complete the project in the specified time will result in an incomplete status regardless of the reasons why.
Please review the following 2 API’s that are relevant for a full integration:
Inline Frame API Link - [url removed, login to view]
XML Requester API Link - [url removed, login to view]
The In Line Frames API is used for:
- Processing a single transaction. - also add them to vault after
NOTE: There must be a check box at checkout asking if they want their payment information stored for later use and the checkbox should be defaulted to Y.
NOTE: You must auto generate the approved and declined return urls.
- Admin Configuration settings for AuthOnly, AuthConvert, Sales
- Must record transactionID, status, avs and other data returned after processing.
- Ability to override the gateway's email.
- Edit/update Secure Vault - Customer can update their payment information using the ILF API
The Integrate XML Requester is used for:
- Refunds/forcing auths, voids, recurring/future payments, viewing of gateway transaction
- return of a previous transaction
- void a current transaction (any transaction that is not declined and transaction date is same as current date)
- Force a previous auth only transaction (if transaction was AuthOnly then there should be an option to Force it to settle that day. Must also then mark current status of local transacion to AuthForced)
- Ability for a customer to return and pay with a stored card (Payment information is stored at gateway by customerID)
Data fields needed for configuration - VaultKey, RestrictKey, gwlogin, API Username, API Key, md5 Key
SHOPIFY, I have an experience of more than 6 years in web development and maintenance. I have in-depth knowledge of php, mysql, jquery, paypal integrations, API's, css, html, html5. I look forward to work on this.
Hello, I have checked the links provided, I can do this work. Can we have more discussion. I have 4 years of experience in php,mysql,codeigniter,wordpress,opencart,shopify,payment gateway,API integration.