I have a dozen or so clients that I would like to be able to provide a file system online for the work I do for them. This project is from the ground up. I have a web hosting and reseller account so I can set up a hosting account on our server for this function. I need an experienced programmer to design and load: the USER INTERFACE, the database structure, the security controls, etc.
- Clients are provided with a user name and password.
- Clients can select from a list of file folders we have available to them.
- Clients can upload, add, delete, print, and share the files they place in the folder.
- Security on the file folder access should be STRONG, so please make your known your suggestions and experience in your BID to me.
- Secondary access "guest access" can be given by the Client to third parties by logging in and creating a secondary user name and password, however the secondary access can only read and print files on the system. File types would be pdf, gif, jpeg, doc, excel sheets.
The user interface on the web would be very simple. An index page on the https access, with a LOGO four or five hyperlinks at the bottom of the page for small informational POP up pages, and a USER NAME and USER PASSWORD form fields.
An ADMIN access page should be created too. Admin has full access to the files and folders.
When files are accessed by guest users, or files are deleted, there should be a recover script and a email log report to the Client.
My suggestions is a MySQL database with PHP scripts. However based upon the need to make these as secure as possible, I am open to your suggestions.
Time frame for completion is 2 weeks or less. Attached is a chart reflecting the structure I believe will work for us. Once again, you may BID and recommend alternatives to this structure to achieve our goals.
You must have great references here and be able to sign an NDA to cover confidential nature of the project.
Thank you. Wayne