I currently have a web page.
I would like a link added to the web page which will -
1) Have a sign on screen with
a) Company Code
b) Usr Name and
to access the next screen
2) Have a info screen 2 with
a) Container No (lookup w/dropdown)
b) PO No (lookup w/dropdown)
c) WJP File No (lookup w/dropdown)
c2) Port of Entry
d) entry number (lookup w/dropdown)
e) date Invoice Sent
f) Paid On
g) Check No
h) Available for P/U
i) Last Free Day
j) Date of P/U
k) Docs Received
m) To USCS
n) Released USCS
o) FDA Prior Notice Sent
p) FDA Review
q) FDA Docs Required
r) FDA May Proceed
s) AQI Hold Y/N
t) AQI Hold Removed
u) Exam Charges
v) Exam Charges Paid On
w) ACH Statement (w/image link)
x) D/O (w/image link)
y) CF7501 (w/image link)
z) WJP Invoice (w/image link)
aa) Hide Record
ab) Exit button to exit website
I don't know what web design software to use, perhaps Adobe Dreamweaver, is Dreamweaver for web design?
I would also like to upload the new data various times throughout the day.
Let me know what other information is required.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PC based to be viewed on internet by users with various browsers