This is simple project for a programmer who knows what they are doing. I have all the source code files and will provide all graphics for the software. Things that will need to be done to the software are…
1. Tie software into database (web based already complete) so user can not use the software unless they are active. Software should check to make sure the users active before allowing them to use the software.
2. Update HTML editor. I already own the html editor, just need to replace the one that is already in there with the new one.
3. Add a tag feature so users can paste html code into a box and then the tag will display the code in the box.
4. Modify php script. Add meta refresh code into the page and field in the software so user can type in a URL so after the script has run it will redirect to the URL.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Should run on all Windows platforms.