Custom Flash Video Editor control with specific features to distribute to my customers to use in conjunction with my other software. I will embed the control into .NET Web Form, which utilizes iFrames, specifying exact position and size. Must work in IE, Firefox and Netscape is bonus.
• Stop (Go To Start)
• Fast Forward (Play fast, two or three times; ideally user can specify how fast)
• Go To End (Advance to end of video and Pause)
• Go To Position (user enters offset from start as h:mm:ss)
• Slider Control (use mouse to move video display forward or backward)
• Jog Forward (Advance one unit (frame, variable number of seconds that I can control when I compile source), available when paused)
• Jog Backward (Reverse one unit, available when paused)
• Elapsed Time Display (As h:mm:ss from beginning)
• Trim Beginning or End (Delete specified section of video; confirmation required)
• Cut and Splice (Delete specified section of video in middle; confirmation required)
• Add Semi-transparent Label (Insert for display during specified section; delete same)
• Insert a cue or command at any point. (Use with a player that can execute the command when video reaches that point during playback; delete same)
• Save (To original location, if allowed by OS permissions)
• Save As (Specify location of new copy, no format conversion necessary)
• Sound control (Adjust sound level for playback)
Host program web page opens with embedded player. Player accepts up to three variables on open:
• 0 -- No Variables: player awaits user to input location of video.
• 1 -- FLV File Location (either local network or URL): player loads video and awaits user to press Play.
• 2 -- File Location and Start Point Offset (in seconds from beginning of video): player loads video, advances to specified point, and begins playing until user stops or pauses.
• 3 -- File Location and Start Point Offset and End Point Offset: player loads video, advances to specified start point, and plays video until either it reaches ending point (at which it stops) or user intervenes with a pause or stop or another control.
Elapsed time (stored and manipulated in seconds, but displayed to user in h:mm:ss) needs to be available to host program as a variable that host program can use.
Video will be FLV. However, the ability to convert to FLV, either a single file or in a batch, might be a welcome addition.
Lower priority: support for formats other than FLV is bonus, but should take more time or cost.
Need control over the GUI, such as providing tool tips, changing the buttons for different features, turning different user functions off or on, number of seconds for jog function, recompiling the source, etc.
I need a fixed cost. If a developed product, I need to own all rights. If a customized product owned by someone else, then I need the unlimited license to use, modify, rebrand, and distribute.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP and Vista, all versions of IE currently supported by MS,