I am building a simple match making website for entrepreneurs. I have already awarded the UI design and front end development out to someone. I need the backend developed with a clean API for use in different platforms -- ie web, mobile, tablet in the future. This project is to build this API + backend and admin console which will provide functions for all features from login, search, payment transactions to be used in the web app and later in native apps.
About the project
This is a simple match making app for entrepreneurs profile page match (attributes) list result attribute - can shortlist screen decision acceptance screen feedback screen It will have stripe payments, there is also an admin section. There will be ongoing work to improve it and if you deliver good results, I will continue to work with you.
--------- User screens ---------
Home (before login)
Home Dashboard (after login)
Subscription (with stripe payment)
--------- Admin screens ---------
The user side deliverable is a functioning JSON API built in php with the persistence in a mysql database. The admin side deliverable is an web based admin console also built in php. I will provide the html for the admin console and screenshots of the user side.
For each milestone the user and corresponding admin functionality should be done.
1. user login, registration, profile, admin-user + ongoing support (for other developer to integrate UI)
2. search related, invites, shortlist, admin-invites, admin-shorlists + ongoing support (for other developer to integrate UI)
3. dashboard, conversations, admin-dashboard, admin-conversation + ongoing support (for other developer to integrate UI)
4. Test entire API and fix any outstanding issues
1. You will use my git source code repository and do daily checkins. If you do not do this the project will be immediately cancelled.
2. We will have daily standups - 10-15 minute phone call/skype session at a scheduled time
3 Weekly releases. Whether or not the milestones are met, there will be a weekly release of functionality to the server for testing.