We represent a medium-sized company working in the european construction industry.
The ideal web developer/designer would work closely with the company's marketing team, implementing a website that:
- is built from the ground up with the latest web technologies and standards
- is fast, simple, clean and easy to use
- completely embodies the company's identity and core values
- complies with any and all rules & regulations in terms of accessibility
- includes interactive elements such as contacts forms, product/portfolio sections that pull elements from database(s), possibly even a small shop (TBD)
The company is seeking to renew its market presence and has well defined deadlines for the project.
The ideal developer (or team):
- has drive, determination, persistence and is vigilant about time management and deadlines
- demonstrates to have a passion for coding and is always up to date in the web industry
- can demonstrate adequate experience with a portfolio of at least 5 websites; portfolios that include personal projects are a definite plus
- is results-driven and can show how the website grows the business
NOTE: the company also seeks to perform SEO and web marketing; knowledge in these areas is a plus but the company will also consider hiring aditional freelancers
that have expertise only in these areas
We offer you the opportunity to work with us indefinitely on multiple projects. In order for us to evaluate your level of competency, please prepare and send to us a showcase of your past projects, experience and knowledge level in HTML format.
Include your range of prices, indicating the lowest (small, static websites) and highest (complex projects).
Finally, please give us a Skype contact and email address so that we can do a brief conversation.
51 威客就此工作平均出价 €331
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi It would be great if you get time to discuss the project with me Please do check my profile for my past work feedbacks https://www.freelancer.com/u/CodeWolves.html Thank You Chris Cox