Create a WordPress Blog Template and Import old blog
该项目成功由niravvirani17 ，以$115 CAD的价钱在3 天内完成。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$30 - $250 CAD
We have new website: [url removed, login to view] and we like to export / import the old blog [url removed, login to view] to the new blog: [url removed, login to view]
However, the new blog [url removed, login to view] have no 'post' template. The theme is working for the 'pages' only.
The two post you see on the new blog are test only.
If you click "Edit" on the new blog page, you will see (attached).
(1) Create 'post' template using same design elements of the entire site
(2) Convert Seven Old Blog Pages to posts
(3) Export / import the old blog and make sure it layout nicely
The 'post' template should have
- Same design elements of the entire site (look & feel)
- The [url removed, login to view] will be master index for all the blog posts, as same is [url removed, login to view] include linked to next / previous index pages
- The index /blog/ page will have sidebar with nine categories
Each blog page should have
- Header image will be the post image, or on the left sidebar (not sure is the header image can work dynamically).
- Sidebar with nine categories
- Related content on the Sidebar too
- Related tags on the Sidebar too
- Comments and 'leave a comment' section
- Old blog design elements shall be kept (but look&feel like new blog). E.g. [url removed, login to view] quote area, H1, H2, H3, etc.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online