Design and Build a Not-for-profit Website
该项目收到64 来自天才威客的竞标，平均竞标价格为$6807 AUD。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$5000 - $10000 AUD
Our organisation is looking to redesign and implement our website [url removed, login to view]
We are a not-for-profit organisation working closely with Victoria Police in Victoria. We have approx 40 branches of Blue Light across the state that run a variety of programs including dance events, sports programs, bikeEd, leadership, camps etc. Programs are run for young people aged between 5 and 17 and includes many programs for young people identified as being 'at risk'.
Our website needs to be able to:
- Collect donations
- Enable people to run fundraisers on our behalf (through Everyday Hero or similar)
- Have a members only section that contains working documents for administration of branches
- Cater for adding events and filtering for multiple locations
- Ability to add news stories
- Photo Galleries
- Online shop (that calculates postage)
Websites that we have looked at include Reach Foundation, Alannah & Madeline Foundation, PCYC Qld, Starlight Childrens Foundation.
We are looking for an organisation who has experience with Australian Not-for-profits and understands the challenges that we face. A portfolio to reflect this is essential.
A preference for a WordPress site but open to other suggestions also. Website administration needs to be able to be bought in-house and needs to be easily updatable (blogs, stories, events etc).
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online