CashFlow based analysis of potential Return On Investment (ROI) for generic projects. This project makes heavy usage of advanced finincial calculations similar to loan calculations, Present Worth of Future Value, Present Worth of Future Series of Payments and similar Cash Flow calculations. This is money so accuracy is critical.
1. Landing Page - Explains what the web application Project Value Analysis is all about,
2. Registration Page allows a user to register to use the service
3. Login page allows a user to authenticate and authorize access to his projects using OAuth2.
4. Project page summarizes a users project, includes description, summary info, total cash flow and links to reports on that project.
5. Project detail page allows the user to add new cash flows, edit existing cash flows and include more detail about each cash flow and the project.
6. Project reporting page shows options for various reports and output graphs etc.
7. Project listing page for each user allow him to list and manage his projects
I don't think it needs much of a database, but mongodb should be fine
simplest web app possible would be best
I don't like .Net. This project will be hosted on a Digital Ocean server, linux 16.04 and most likely run in a docker container.
I have a set of financial calculations in Java so a good test would be to see if the developers can write tests for these and prove they work, but you have to be able to show that the numeric calculations are accurate. This invoices raising a floating point or decimal number to a non-integral power. Like for a loan where you figure the real monthly payment with 111.5 % interest over 5 years etc
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1585 for this job
Hi, I am very good in php/smarty/mysql/bootstrap/css/wordpress i have read the description and quite sure i am able to do the work with desired accuracy hope to hear from you soon thanks