Social networking PHP application - Minor customization
该项目成功由Maneesh9746 ，以$90 USD的价钱在3 天内完成。为像这样的项目获取免费报价
项目预算$30 - $250 USD
I have about 8 tasks that need to be completed in 6 hours starting now. I have an older version of this PHP based social networking application. Only bid if you are available for the next 6 hours to finish this job.
I will respond only to those who put the text '6 hours' in your bid proposal.
[url removed, login to view]
I am looking for the following minor customization
1. Currently the application has 3 user types (admin, moderator, user). Only user can register on the front-end right now but the moderator is an admin control. Admin can convert a user to a moderator. I want to change the user roles to 'Student', 'Teacher', 'Parent' and all three users should be able to register from website but login only after Admin approves the users. Upon registration, the user account will be inactive until Admin approves the user.
2. The admin dashboard has statistics of count of users, messages, groups, etc ([url removed, login to view]). The dashboard should also list all 'Pending' users, which means list of users who have registered but are pending Admin approval. The pending users will be displayed as count on Admin dashboard (ex. 2 Students, 2 Teachers, 2 Parents) and the admin will click on the number to see the list view of those users. Admin can approve or reject the user registration
3. Upon approval, the users will be able to login so redirect the user to their page where they see a facebook style page for posting pictures, comments, etc. Add redirect for Student, Teacher and Parent. All three users will have the same permissions so no modification required to user control/permissions
4. Currently, we have created a static HTML registration form for Student, Teacher and Parent. Add PHP code to make this registration form submit user data to MySQL and show a message to user upon successful registration (Thank you for registering! Your information will be reviewed and approved by the Administrator).
5. Send registration confirmation email to user and approval email after Admin approves user registration
6. Add form field for Class, Section, School for Student, Parent, Teacher registration form and update these values in Admin dashboard.
7. Currently, the application has Add Group function. Make the group specific to the 'Class' and 'Section' category so that the groups added by Students are accessible to other Students of the same 'Class' and 'Section' category. For example, if a Student of Class 3B (class 3, section B) registers on the website, the 'Add Group' for the student will allow them to add other students belonging to the same Class 3B
8. Teachers will be able to Add Groups and add Students of any Group and sub category so for teachers, update this function so that they can create a group and add students from any class and any section.
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online