Chrome Extension to Load a webpage inside a popup.
1. Extension needs to fetch the current url.
2. Parse url from Say "[url removed, login to view]" to "[url removed, login to view]"
3. Append the parsed string in 2 to a url "http://<domain>/freelancer"
4. Load the Web page "http://<domain>/freelancer" inside a popup
5. While the web page is loading, it should display a 'loading' animation
You need to let me know how to customize the size of the popup
This job shouldnt take more then 20-30 minutes.
I am willing to pay $10 for this job. Thats $20 hourly rate
- If URL is unavailable, the page should be loaded
- It should load a mobile site is available, or a mobile responsive version. if else, try catch
I don't want want scroll bars etc