We are looking for a special someone who is passionate to develop a website for data visualization of multi-user Virtual Reality (VR) Experience. The website mainly has two pages. The first page displays all of the users' journey in a table summary. The second page displays the individual user's journey in VR visualized by network nodes. And lastly, we need you to develop some API for sending-receiving data from the client application to the server.
To fulfill the above requirements, it would be nice if you have the experience of using:
- Datatable ([login to view URL])
- [login to view URL] ([login to view URL]) for Network Graph Visualization
- Database (MySQL, or other Relational Database Systems)
- Creating API and Documentation for Client Application
(However, you can suggest using another plugin that suitable with our requirement)
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Have experience developing API for Game Development Team
- Have experience in using Bootstrap 4 or any other Front-end Application to create responsive website
Duration and Workstyle:
The project timeline is 3 months. We need you to work closely with our Game Development Team, it would be nice if you are an open-minded person and willing to communicate with our team closely.
The work is considered done when all features in the applications are delivered to us.
- The First page of Users' Journey Summary
- The Second page of Individual User Journey in Network Nodes
- API for Client-Server Communication to store data User Journey Data
- Relational Database System for the application
- Login Page (for internal users of this website)
Please find attached document to see our Company Profile.