Convert a script for on-line bookings I have already bought into a customized version for my students. [url removed, login to view]
Actually my total budget is not so limited but I am expecting to find a relatively low hourly rate for a long term project and spend even thousands of euro but over the years.
I wish to personalise the abovementioned script to fit my needs with professional advice and services to build a site where my students (I am an English teacher in Italy) may book their own services/products. I am willing to purchase another script.
I'd like to take part as much as possible in the development myself (as a computer sciences teacher I would like to upgrade my knowledge) possibly through coding done online where we could work together also on synchronized live docs and Skype for example.
I have lists of tables, variables and relations to be double-checked. I can initially list to give an idea hereunder of the customisations I require:
- bookable bed (where on paid booking we should specify on front end the nationality, age and gender of guest who has booked such bed) in a room, where "room" becomes just an attribute. Entire properties are not bookable.
- listings of''product/service'' should be distinguishable be it a house (as it normally is in the settings of these scripts) a lesson/activity a paid work experience or an unpaid work experience or extras; I suppose this can be done by adding attribute "kind of service" to the listings. Possibly with different colour or an icon in a corner (designs can be provided separately).
- an "ID_agent" field related to both tables of product/services and users . This to assign a percentage of each product/service commission to the user with such "ID agent".
- feedback on ''products/services'' should be based on booking id, real purchases, and not free for any user to comment.
- feedback should be both ways. For instance sellers(ie teachers) give feedback of buyers(ie students) of product/service(ie lesson/activity) booked, in all 5 categories.
I will explain in other words:
We should create category property identifiable as House, Work training, Unpaid Work experience, Lessons/Activities and extras
and subcategories, as products and services, for each which become a listing for each of the aforementioned
I will start form bed subcategory which is clear:
Just like for the subcategory "Bed", where property is main category, and room simply an attribute so to know in which room that bed is and so who else is sleeping in that room (in other beds, to know nationality, age and gender of the other Students Guests in the room/property).
Also for other product/services we need the category/subcategory division. So property (Main category) lists beds, but also other product/services like 5 individul lessons a week, a cooking lesson, a specific diet, a work opportunity all with the daily (/weekly/monthly as default is fine) cost as the beds.
In this way "Property" would be the main category, and could be:
- House - subcategory service/product for example a Host giving a bed, lessons, laundry service ...
- unpaid work - subcategory service/product at fixed cost=0 for example an employee giving a stage for example workplace 1 description etc, worplace 2 description etc...
- paid work - for example a professional school charging for a professional course (subcategory service/product) for example cooking lessons in English with description etc., patchwork lesson in English with description etc...
- activity - subcategory service/product for example a teacher giving N. individual lessons a week
Available for further details