I own a wholesale distribution company selling automotive related tools and equipment. Hammers, wrenches, sockets, anything you'd find in a toolbox basically. We currently sell to retailers throughout the midwest, and are looking to branch out nationwide through the help of a login based wholesale website where customers can view wholesale pricing, current / new products, and of course place their orders. I currently have a Shopify based ecommerce site selling almost all of the wholesale products we sell (approximately 300 items), so they'd be transferrable from that site to the new one with the same categories. I'd like to use Shopify for the new site as I am somewhat versed in it and would be able to add new items and make small changes on my own.
Some features and functions I need the site to do:
* Have products and information visible to all visitors, then refer visitors to a customer signup page to view pricing.
* Customer login to view pricing, order status, etc
* One pricing tier only needed
* Ability to place certain customers on payment terms, eliminating the need to pay for their order at the time of placing it. A good portion of our wholesale customers are on net 30 terms.
* Import all products from existing Shopify site