We are looking for a freelancer to create a Learning Evaluation module for an LMS. The module should provide the creation of evaluations using multiple answer questions. Each time a student takes one evaluation, the module will save the student score and show it in screen without reloading the page. The module should have a Reports section where some statistics are created for the Administrators to evaluate the students progress and the evaluation success rate.
The module should be created using latest CakePHP version, will be Bootstrap 4.0 compatible and use JS to save and evaluate the score once a student click on the submit answers button without reloading the page, jQuery should be fine for this.
The reports should include at least the Completion rate per test and the Average final note per test over time. The reports could be filtered by choosing start and end dates. Choose any of approved chart providers (Morris, Flot, Chart JS, Rickshaw, Chartist or Sparkline). Some other reports section can be added or suggested by the freelancer.
The way an evaluation is scored is using a Weighted Score System. This means that every question in a Evaluation will have a different weight in the final score, this weight is assigned at the creation stage. When there is no weight assigned, the module should assign the same weight for each question in the Evaluation.
Since this will be a part of a larger system, the user auth should be left out of this project. The information on the user logged in should be in a session accessible from within any controller or view.
The final product should have:
* Cakephp (latest version) webapp installed in our servers (Ubuntu 16.04, Apache, latest PHP, MySQL) on DigitalOcean
* Bootstrap 4 (latest) compatible
* Responsive (mobile compatible)
* Add/Edit an evaluation
* Different weight for each question
* Select one of the available answers as the correct one
* Each evaluation can have 1 or more questions
* Completion rate per Evaluation (the amount of students can be found in a students table with active flag set to 1)
* Average final note per Evaluation over time of all students
* Use of Morris, Flot, Chart JS, Rickshaw, Chartist or Sparkline charts
* Answering the evaluation
* Submit the evaluation should save the answers and score in DB and show the user the score obtained. All without reloading the page.
* The student can take the Evaluation several times, each time the result should be saved and the one that we are going to take as valid is the highest score.
* Manual on the code generated
* Manual detailing how to use the Module
28 威客就此工作平均出价 $697
My PHP based LMS systems: + [login to view URL] + [login to view URL] I read complete description and have few questions regarding this job, please message me and share details. Dev