Note: I am a programmer and tech myself but don't have the cycles to finish my website so I am outsourcing the remaining work. A large portion of the site is already complete as you will see.
I will not give out my ftp this project is to be worked on your end. I will provide all the files from my website in its current state.
[login to view URL]
1. Fix Main page skyline image scrolling appears to not work
2. Have the bottom three articles of page autoupdate with the latest three articles from blog
3. Have footer Bottom of blog autoupdate with the last five blog post Titles (This footer is the same for all pages so apply to all other pages through copy/paste)
4. Have a submit/notify success on adding to mailing list (Also located on all pages so replicate through copy and paste)
5. Slow the scrolling of the testimonials section so end users have time to read these.
1. Create a submit form which I already have on another webpage I can send files some of this will be copy and paste some will not.
2. The form which I have the php for must validate with a random math problem I also have code for this but need it applied to current site.
1. Random math problem for contact form to validate and have the math problem listed as text inside form field I have code for this I can provide or you can use your own
2. Have the display notification for submit show success or fail longer than it does so the user has time to see if submit was success or failure.
0. IF AN OPENSOURCE SOLUTION WOULD WORK TO ACCOMMODATE ALL THINGS BELOW THEN I AM OK TO JUST HAVE THAT EMBEDED INTO THE SITE AS LONG AS WE CAN USE THE SITE LAYOUT
1. 100% automation around the currnt html static blog layout.
2. A hidden separate page form that has authentication like an admin page and when I post it will completely update the blog section placing the new post on the top and should have a browse to image function.
3. Once three plus post are created then a new page will be generated with a new number count.
4. The links off to the right will link to all pages in the same layout as current blog html but list all articles for that month and year and the counts actually display how many articles are for that month and year.
5. Allow users to reply the same thing as above everything that is static html should be dynamic so the replying to blog and replying to someone elses post etc should work.
6. The recent post, tags, and categories section should all link to indexed pages so my inital admin submit page should have these for that hidden page with login.
7. The template has a scrolling image as it is now when I post using admin panel after login this will just be a static image so this can be removed from overall template
8. To simplify things I just need an place on the form to upload an image, a heading, and a text area for the main article body.
14 威客就此工作平均出价 $395
Hello I have a proposition for you I will repair and complete your website at the same time I will ride you how to do it as training for you to succeed in your next website I will be happy to work with you