Job board website. WordPress theme. Theme: JobHunt. GoDaddy Hosting. Cpanel. Theme is already installed. Customized plug-in installed. Custome plug-in auto uploads medical industry jobs to the website. However, we do other industries, as well, such as medical, insurance, sales, and IT. The plugin only uploads the medical jobs from one of our clients. It doesn't upload jobs from other clients or other industries because they don't have a plugin. I will manually upload other jobs to the site. However, we want the jobs from the plugin and jobs that are either manually imputed or posted by company customers to all appear on the website together. If not together, then when someone clicks to see medical jobs, they see the jobs from the custom plug-in. But when someone clicks to see Insurance Industry jobs, for example, they see those jobs. The theme's homepage job search box does not integrate with the plug in. I need it to. When you search jobs anywhere on the site, it should populate custom plug=in jobs as well as manually uploaded jobs. It currently does not. I also need some small adjustments, such as:
1. Change the font of company name to look nicer (we don't have a logo)
2. Fix the menu to flow better
3. Add a "Candidate/Job Seeker Dashboard" - Make it so job seekers can apply to jobs (not custom medical plugin jobs)
4. Add upload box so that job seekers can upload their resume
5. Popular Categories Area of the site to populate info from all jobs on the website - the custom plug-in AND manually imputed jobs
[login to view URL] Jobs Area of the site to populate info from all jobs on the website - the custom plug-in AND manually imputed jobs
7. Hide the Testimonials section and Companies We've Helped section
8. Edit the footer, header, and spelling
9. Link social media links in footer.
10. Confirm forms work correctly, and possibly adjust contact forms.
11. Hide the dummy jobs and any dummy information
12. some other small task as needed.
You will complete my website and it will be ready to publish for customer use upon completion.
Candidates should be able to: Find/Search Jobs; Submit Resumes; Apply to Jobs; Upload & Manage their resumes. Employers: Post Jobs, Manage their listings/posts.
Low Rate. Flat Fee. Fixed Price. No hourly pay and DO NOT CHANGE THE PRICE FROM WHAT YOU QUOTE. Complete in 2 days (48 hours).