I have a team of programmers (experienced PHP programmers consisting of full stack and front end programmers) working on a marketplace type project.
The project will be built using Phalcon framework, however our current knowledge of Phalcon isn't as advanced as we'd like.
We are looking for an experienced full stack PHP web developer with lots of experience using Phalcon framework. Candidate is expected to have build a full website with database and API integration using the Phalcon framework.
Candidate's main role will be to support and share knowledgebase on Phalcon to other programmers. Candidate's secondary role is to develop and maintain oAuth2 server using the Phalcon framework and integrate with the login/signup functions. Beyond that, based on availability, candidate will work on contributing to the project.
Optional role might include web server and DB administration depending on candidate's experience level.
* Expert level knowledge of Phalcon
* Work experience in building web site using Phalcon for front end, back end, API, and DB integration.
* DB knowledge recommended is mySQL
* Project will run for 6 months but Phalcon expert can negotiate for less time commitment (with minimum time at 3 months)
* Rate can be negotiated or follow market rate.
* Language at minimum has to be fluent English. Optional, but any Indonesian speaking will be much preferred.
* Support standby time required from 9 PM - 2 AM WIB (Western Indonesia Standard Time +7 GMT). Not required to stay on every hour, but at least will need to reply to questions within 30 minutes or less. Not required daily but at minimum 4-5 days a week.