Hello everyone- I have a series of jobs I need completed for my wordpress site that runs on the woocommerce platform. These jobs will vary in the time and difficulty they require, but I am hoping to find the right person that will be able to find a solution for the first issue, as it’s the most difficult and the rest should be fairly straightforward.
1. The typical pricing in woocommerce shows the total value of a product. For variable products, it will show the range of pricing from lowest cost to highest cost. Rather than it showing the total price, I need it to do per unit pricing. I think this is easiest by showing an example
- has 3 variable products with attributes for quantity: 1,000 & 5,000 & 10,000
- Each product variable is priced as follows:
#1 = 1,000 items for $100
#2 = 5,000 items for $250
#3 = 10,000 items for $400
Normally in woocommerce this will display as $100-$400
What I need it to show is: $0.04 - $0.10/per unit.
This is because the highest per unit item is #1 that is 1,000 items for $100 ($0.10/unit) and the cheapest priced item is #3 at 10,000 items for $400 ($0.04/unit). So what I need done is per unit pricing for each variable product to show up on the individual product page, but the total product price will show up in the checkout/cart. I already have all quantities and prices listed as variable products, with the quantity as a product attribute.
2. I have specific pages on my website that are used to display product information and use a contact form. I have set up 10 of these pages in total but they are fairly simple. I’ve created one page that is the perfect quote form and I want it to be used as the standard for all pages. I would like for you to use this one page as a template to update the 9 outdated quote forms. You will not need to create any new contact forms or content, simply modify the existing content to the format of my preferred quote page. You will have to pull some content from the product pages and also use the specific product category for one of the widget carousels. You can see an example of my ideal page here: [login to view URL]
See quote simple page here: [login to view URL]
These pages use a landing page template from my theme and the plugin from kingcomposer to create the page.
For these pages I’d also like for the text box for ‘additional details’ to be reduced in size as the height is too high.
3. Set up the woocommerce taxes calculator that charges a customer the applicable tax rate for their city and state at the time of checkout. I have this enabled in woocommerce but it’s not applying
4. Add the wordpress admin bar to the top of my screen when I am browsing my live website. Whenever I view my site pages it doesn’t show the black bar that allows me to go back to the backend admin panel