1. Create a 'Sign Up Form' that incorporates several fields (e.g. name, contact, 'What jobs are you interested in' and 'Where do you want to work' and also 'upload/attach' PDF/Doc for Curriculum Vitaes.
2. All data/completed applications need to be transmitted to Bullhorn using the REST API, resulting in a new data entry on the Bullhorn Database system - this includes attached PDF's being parsed within Bullhorn. See developer site for how best to implement this.
3. A daily cron grab (or other suitable solution) to transmit information to Bullhorn in a reliable manner (we expect high volume applications)
Please include in your proposal:
1. Your understanding of the brief/project requirements
2. Any experience with Bullhorn Integration (this is a major advantage)
3. What web programming languages you expect to use.
4. An estimate time for completion and the earliest date you could start.
Additional information on the API can be found at [login to view URL] and please note there is no preference on what programming languages are used to achieve the above goals e.g. HTML, PHP, JSON or .NET etc.
Upon successful completion there is the possibility of future work and modifications, such as importing job board listings or a job search function.